SUNDAY GATHERING @ 4:00 @ GREENWOOD SCHOOL
840 North, Hwy 89, Harrisville
What does a typical Sunday Gathering look like?
You can expect the following elements to permeate the first half of our Sunday meeting.
- We sing Gospel-rich, Word-centered songs.
- We read & teach the Bible (working verse-by-verse through books of the Bible).
- We discuss ways to glorify God and supremely enjoy Him through obeying His Word.
- We pray for God’s people, kingdom advancement & for those who have not yet believed the Gospel.
- We celebrate God & His Gospel through the Lord’s Supper.
The second half of our gathering is sort of like a family reunion that we get to have every week. Our relaxed environment helps foster the following rhythms which we feel are critical to healthy church life.
- We enjoy a big meal which everyone has participated in preparing (our guests are certainly not expected to bring food but we would love for you to join us for dinner).
- We have family-oriented conversations around the dinner table where we share things about our daily lives, discuss local and global events, tell old stories and so forth.
- Our children play games and enjoy spending time with some of their closest friends.
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
We will begin meeting at Greenwood Charter School on December 23, 2018
840 N Hwy 89, Harrisville, Utah