Javan and his wife Lindsay have four children – Anabel, Judson, Judah & Ella. Javan has a Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and is currently pursuing a Master of Divinity from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is a Certified Biblical Counselor and is the founder of Utah Biblical Counseling.
Adam and his wife Paige have nine children – Gavin, Aslan, Sadarius, JT, Amya, Aizley, Avery, Silas & Asa. Adam has been pastoring and planting churches for the past 20 years. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Theological Studies from Southwest Baptist University, followed by graduate work in apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary. Adam is the Executive Director of Golden Spike Network.
Sunday Gathering @ 4:30
What does a typical gathering look like?
You can expect the following elements to permeate the first half of our Sunday meeting.
- We sing Gospel-rich, Word-centered songs.
- We read & teach the Bible (working verse-by-verse through books of the Bible).
- We discuss ways to glorify God and supremely enjoy Him through obeying His Word.
- We pray for one another & for those who have not yet believed the Gospel.
- We celebrate God & His Gospel through the Lord’s Supper.
The second half of our gathering is sort of like a family reunion that we get to have every week. Our relaxed environment helps foster the following rhythms which we feel are critical to healthy church life.
- We enjoy a big meal which everyone has participated in preparing (our guests are certainly not expected to bring food but we would love for you to join us for dinner).
- We have family-oriented conversations around the dinner table where we share things about our daily lives, discuss local and global events, tell old stories and so forth.
- Our children play games and enjoy spending time with some of their closest friends.
We genuinely like spending time with each other so no one is in a hurry to leave. We normally spend 3+ hours together each Sunday.
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF OUR LEADERS FOR DIRECTIONS TO OUR NEXT GATHERING.
P.O. Box 13678, Ogden, Utah 84412